more charts?

Jason Kanter jkanter@rollingball.com
Fri, 15 Feb 2002 10:46:53 -0800

Ed, it was your chart cited below that stimulated me to do these other
charts. True, it is easy to calculate the thirds, but I felt that the effect
on the fifths was missing, and would be a valuable addition. No
defensiveness here, just an attempt to be helpful while I pursue my
interest.

jason kanter * piano tuning * piano teaching
bellevue, wa * 425 562 4127 * cell 425 831 1561
orcas island * 360 376 2799