voiceing

Phil Bondi tito@PhilBondi.com
Sat, 16 Feb 2002 17:00:22 -0500

>Twenty minutes later they all came back _with their teacher_ to make =
sure I wasn't going to >voice the piano down.  Another reminder that =
while we have our opinions, the people who are >doing the playing have =
to have the final say.

AMEN Dave..it's been my experiences to date that if the customer is =
asking, then there's reason for in-depth discussion..if YOU suggest that =
maybe we can 'do this or do that' to the voice, it is _usually_ met, =
again, my experiences, with a NO verdict,no matter what the shape of the =
hammers are, no matter how tactful you are, and no matter how =
professionally you approach the situation.

If someone reading this can tell me what their 'magic' method is for =
getting a piano from sounding like a bucket of broken glass to something =
resembling a piano, I'm listening. There's a few 'buckets' out here that =
could be better if they were 'properly maintained'.

AMEN,
Phil