Missing Spoon Bender/APSCO

Tom Driscoll tomtuner@mediaone.net
Sun, 17 Feb 2002 14:25:21 -0800

----- Original Message -----
From: "Joseph Garrett" <joegarrett@earthlink.net>
To: <pianotech@ptg.org>
Sent: Sunday, February 17, 2002 10:51 AM
Subject: Missing Spoon Bender/APSCO

> Tom,
> Welcome to the NY attitude. I too, was hoping that when Schaff took over
> APSCO, this situation would improve. NOT!    <Snip>

      Joe,
    Hey , Thats how to make new friends !
    Yesterday you apologized for offensive remarks  (i.e. Moronic non-
ptgers.)
    Today you insult an entire City - State - Region  for the attitude  of
one company.Have been this judgemental all your life or is this a recent
change.
    I too have been frustrated with the folks @ American in the past, but
they represent themselves and their company , not the region.
    Tom Driscoll