Beginner Student and String Breakage

JARickson@AOL.COM JARickson@AOL.COM
Fri, 22 Feb 2002 10:20:39 EST

Don't be discouraged! This is a perfect opportunity to learn how to replace
strings.  It is something you will definitely need to know if you want to
tune pianos.  Its not a freak occurence or something that you should blame
yourself for, it happens from time to time even to the best tuners.
     Believe me, I know how frustrating it can be, but eventually you will
get good enough at replacing or splicing strings that it won't more than a
ten minute job.

      Jim Rickson