getting punch(y)ings

Bigeartb@AOL.COM Bigeartb@AOL.COM
Fri, 22 Feb 2002 10:25:38 EST

David:
Thank you. I also use a steinway straight edge on one side, curved on the
other. On the bench, I use that "gismo" that slides along the key bed setting
the key height.
Thanks for sharing. Please allow me to shift gears. I am about to reset  the
"harp" on a grand piano ....pin block replaced...will restring. This piano
has 5 nose bolts. I am not real sure how I can line up 5 bolts to go through
the harp. Do you have any ideas.
I think I may need some sort of extension screwed onto the nosebolts so I can
get my hand under the harp to help line each bolt up. I have never rebuilt an
instrument with so many nose bolts.

Tommy Black
Decatur, Ala.