Frequencies?

Joe And Penny Goss imatunr@srvinet.com
Fri, 22 Feb 2002 21:09:56 -0700

Thanks Joe,
I am happy that you enjoyed the tools and classes.
I was very impressed the way all the techs attended the classes. Pretty =
quiet in the exhibit hall during class time. Since we exhibitors  were =
to stay with our booths,
I had my own class time with the exhibitors picking their brains for new =
stuff. Leveled  and voiced the bass strings that Aldrich installed ( boy =
did they sound great and he must have tuned that piano 10 times [ with a =
SATll ]  he is a very quick tuner, learned a lot from him. And used =
Ballistol on the S&S action model to fix a sticking sostenuto pedal.
Just having fun
Joe Goss
imatunr@srvinet.com
www.mothergoosetools.com
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Joseph Alkana=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Friday, February 22, 2002 9:01 PM
  Subject: Re: Frequencies?

  Joe,
  Wow, I am impressed by your knowledge of that miniscule piece of =
musical trivia. Of course it still doesn't explain Stephen's switching =
back to the use of "b" in the last octave  :-)

  Oh, yes, I am very glad to have met you at your booth in San Diego. It =
was great talking with you and  looking over all the goodies you had =
spread out! I'm the one who just about ran off with an extra set of your =
reamers, etc! Well, back to work so I can pay for my trip to your booth. =
Actually, though, I learned enough in San Diego to more than pay for the =
whole trip and make me lots of dough in the future. An investment in =
yourself education-wise pays back dividends for a lifetime. I realize =
I'm mostly preaching to the choir here, but for all of you that are =
sitting on the fence about going to a PTG convention, don't think about =
it. Do it!

  Joseph Alkana  RPT
  josephspiano@attbi.com
    ----- Original Message -----=20