VT/RCT/TLpro data

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Wed, 27 Feb 2002 14:42:05 -0500

Ron,
    I wonder what the difference might be using the same notes, A's or C's who
cares, for all three programs. TuneLabPro will use any notes you choose in my
experience so too will RCT I think. If Veritune is listening at the same time,
good. Does this sound like a fair test? Was the piano tuned first or no? If not
how far off was it to start? I have to go back and look again but the curve
between TuneLab and Veritune didn't seem all that different except in the bass.
they may be a few cents off but it's fairly parallel throughout. Did I remember
it correctly? O.K. Now i have to go look again.

Greg