Laying Down on the Job

kam544@gbronline.com kam544@gbronline.com
Wed, 2 Oct 2002 12:21:51 -0500

>...With all due respect.

List,

I own two tilters and use them most of the time. But there have been
times when I have lowered pianos on their back as well.

I never deemed doing that those times as unprofessional, and neither
did the customers who were involved. It was actually fun!

The circumstances allowed for such a thing, and it was quite
enjoyable knowing it is not always necessary to have a tilter.

Of course, certain care and caution must be exercised, and one must
be willing to pay the price for any personal or property damage
consequences before embarking on tilting piano with or without
specific equipment.

Sincerely,

Keith McGavern
Registered Piano Technician