piano moves across country

Jack Houweling JackHouweling@dccnet.com
Thu, 10 Oct 2002 16:35:29 -0700

What are the humidity variances one should be concerned about when =
moving pianos long distances?
         I live in Vancouver B.C. where the humidity ranges between  =
45-65%  I have a customer who wants to bring her Kawia to Mexico . The =
humidity there is 92%. today.
           Another customer has a Yamaha G2 in Saskatchewan where it is =
dry and would like to move it to Vancouver .    =20
                              Thanks Jack                                =
          =20