piano moves across country

JIMRPT@aol.com JIMRPT@aol.com
Thu, 10 Oct 2002 19:59:24 EDT

In a message dated 10/10/02 7:36:41 PM, JackHouweling@dccnet.com writes:

<<  I live in Vancouver B.C. where the humidity ranges between  45-65%  I
have a customer who wants to bring her Kawia to Mexico . The humidity there
is 92%. today.

           Another customer has a Yamaha G2 in Saskatchewan where it is dry
and would like to move it to Vancouver .

                              Thanks Jack

Jack both moves should be alright. Some adjustment of pinning and regulation
will be required and is entirely normal in those cases. If your customer was
moving from B.C. to Saks that would be an entirely different story something
akin to bringing a grey market piano into Saks....
Jim Bryant (FL)