piano moves across country

Don pianotuna@accesscomm.ca
Fri, 11 Oct 2002 07:39:07 -0600

Hi Jack,

Saskatchewan is only dry for part of the year. According to Environment
Canada our humidity swings from 4% fo 84%. I recommend dc systems a lot!

At 04:35 PM 10/10/02 -0700, you wrote:
>    long distances?            I  have a customer who wants to bring her
>Kawia to Mexico . The humidity there is  92%. today.

Regards,
Don Rose, B.Mus., A.M.U.S., A.MUS., R.M.T., R.P.T. Tuner for the Center of
the Arts

mailto:pianotuna@accesscomm.ca

http://us.geocities.com/drpt1948/

3004 Grant Rd.