verituner

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Fri, 11 Oct 2002 06:39:20 -0400

Bill,

I am perfectly happy with the size of RCT installed on my Toshiba Libretto
110 mini-laptop.  I am also very pleased with the tuning results on
well-scaled pianos, but I always check what's happening across the
bass/tenor break and sometimes have to make some adjustments there for the
poorer scaled pianos.  I always keep my tuning records, so it's a one-time
thing.

I might give VT a try sometime, but size is a factor for me.  I mentioned
that once to Dave Carpenter, although it's only about twice the size of
what I use now.  At that time he wasn't considering anything smaller.
Have you ever met him?  Really nice guy.

Regards,
Clyde