Kanter's new graph on Website

Don pianotuna@accesscomm.ca
Fri, 18 Oct 2002 09:34:35 -0600

Hi Bill,

It sounds as if you still need to refine the directions to create results
that can be independantly duplicated by others. Too bad that as a creator
your emotions run so high.

At 09:57 AM 10/18/02 EDT, you wrote:
>In a message dated 10/18/02 8:08:50 AM Central Daylight Time,
>jkanter@rollingball.com writes:
>

> Jorgensen's actual words: "... three pages of calculations were done
>according to your instructions. As you can see on page number 2, there is
>an imbalance on DbF. To correct this imbalance, I made the following change
>in your instructions: Step 13 now specifies that G#3 should be tuned pure
>from C#4 like you originally had it..."
>

>      However, it was a necessary goal in order to find the "correction
>figures" which was suggested by Kent Swafford and my reason for consulting
>Owen Jorgensen.
>
> This statement which you quoted is erroneous:
>
>  "The resulting figures are titled by Jorgensen: "The improved Bremmer
>when G# and D# are both tuned pure from C#".
>
>    You should change the wording on your graph to reflect this.
>

>   When I saw your chart, I was still not certain whether the problem was
>with the temperament plan or with your calculations, so I let it stand as
>it was until that could be determined.
> .
>     Even though this was explained to Ed Foote more than once, he still
>wrote a vicious and vindictive post which attacked the credibility of the
>entire idea.
>
>  the pit Ed Foote dug for himself to wallow in the day he knowingly
>published false data for the EBVT on Pianotech.
>
> Bill Bremmer RPT
> Madison, Wisconsin
> Click here: -=w w w . b i l l b r e m m e r . c o m =-

Regards,
Don Rose, B.Mus., A.M.U.S., A.MUS., R.M.T., R.P.T. Tuner for the Center of
the Arts

mailto:pianotuna@accesscomm.ca

http://us.geocities.com/drpt1948/

3004 Grant Rd.