a different interpretation of tone or color

antares antares@euronet.nl
Fri, 18 Oct 2002 23:36:35 +0200

Well Ron,

(I hope you're not angry with me, are you?)
When I said that I thought it was a good idea to be able to tune aurally
before using da box I actually meant to say that it comes in handy if the
battery goes low or out.
It is like the difference between to boatsmen,  they both know how to handle
a ship, but one can swim and the other not.
May come in handy if  you fall over board right?

So what I wrote was not meant as a form of criticism towards people who can
tune with a box only, but more a reaction on the statement that ETD's can
never replace the human ear.

friendly greetings
from

Antares,