lazy RPT

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Wed, 23 Oct 2002 07:45:18 -0400

Alan,

I'm confused.  Where are you gluing these felt squares?  Adding them between the
hammer rest rail and the brackets is going to increase lost motion.  That's not
what you want to do when there's too much already.

But I have done something similar if I find a piano where there's too *little*
lost motion, although I use a thin piece of bushing cloth.  In most cases a felt
square would be too much.

Regards,
Clyde