in defense of mayo/ 'mater "samwich" recipie

Kdivad@aol.com Kdivad@aol.com
Wed, 23 Oct 2002 19:09:54 EDT

In a message dated 10/23/02 5:56:35 PM Central Daylight Time,
Hliverman3@aol.com writes:

> Two slices of Wonder Bread,one big slice of tomato,one big slice Velveeta
> cheese,one tablespoon Blue Plate Mayo,salt &pepper to taste. one paper
> plate,
> some paper towels..y'all are starting to get it ....No onion, 'cause it
> would
> spoil the pristene beauty,and deflower the sensitbilitys of the Sourthren
> pallate. These are generally eaten in twos,so double the quantities. Bend
> foreward over the paper plate and enjoy..
>
> Hubert
> Professional Field Frindly Really Rural Piano Tuner Tech.
> PFFRRTT
>
> (Think Sylvester the cat..and pronounce phonettically)
>
> HUGE GRIN

Ohhhh yes, and how about two slices of wheat toasted lightly, mayo, 1/2 ripe
avacado sliced and lots of salt and pepper.  HMMMMM, I'll be back in a little
while.

David Koelzer
Vintage Pianos
DFW