Winter & Co.......Blahhh/Birdcage??????

Joseph Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Fri, 25 Oct 2002 09:09:21 -0700

"Even a birdscage is better than a keyboard." Yikes!!!!! As most know, I do
a lot of BIRD-CAGE Pianos, the majority of them are barely adequate in the
"touch" department. Most are equally, barely able to be tuned to Standard
Pitch. So, "...better than a keyboard"? I think not!!!!! The keyboard at
least gives a semblance of even "touch" and unless messed with, will give a
training, to the ear, of what in tune is. Just my thought on the subject.
Best Regards,
Joe Garrett, RPT, (Oregon)