Learning on Lousy Pianos was Winter & Co. .... Blahhh

Isaac OLEG oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Sat, 26 Oct 2002 00:36:13 +0200

Terry,

I'll respectfully warn you not to touch the tuning, if not asked
expressly.

The kind of people will find you damage their piano if put it in tune.
Beside, too much work probably so better make a written proposal and
stay away from problems.

Sometime too the pianist had a VERY bad experience with some tech a
long time ago, bad tuner or someone who file the hammers and don't
balance the regulation/voicing, try to ask about it...

After that, no more work for any tuner/technician , that is why I get
hot sometime .

Regards.

Isaac O. Zoreil

Hexagon