Winter & Co. .... Blahhh

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Fri, 25 Oct 2002 15:47:32 -0700 (PDT)

I also disagree. A cheap electronic keyboard is better
fora child to begin on than a lousy, out of tune and
very likely mouse-infested-disease bearing old
upright. I am honest about this with people, thoufgh
it loses me work.
     P.S. that 100 year old Knabe of yours, Sarah, is
very likely a finer instrument than any Steinway
upright of the same era.
     Thump