Methanol and wetter water

Roger Jolly roger.j@sasktel.net
Tue, 29 Oct 2002 10:21:03 -0600

Hi Larry,
               I have used just plain old rubbing alcohol for years, and it
works just fine.
It's close enough to a 50/50 mix,  and it seems a little less
aggressive.  Let dry naturally over 24hrs.  Do not heat dry. The centres
will become too loose.  The alcohol component is just the wetting agent to
get the water in there, to do the work.
It's cheap and is available from any drug store or super market.
Regards Roger