Touchweight History, was Patent Notice

Wed, 30 Oct 2002 17:34:30 -0800

I think the post could have been interpreted a number of ways, and I,
myself, wasn't sure exactly what was meant.  That's why I decided to read
the patent.

David Love

----- Original Message -----
From: "Richard Brekne" <Richard.Brekne@grieg.uib.no>
To: "Pianotech" <pianotech@ptg.org>
Sent: October 30, 2002 12:35 PM
Subject: Touchweight History, was Patent Notice

I am not sure I understand this at all. It seemed quite clearly stated in
Stanwoods own post, and in my own. But to repeat, the only reservation David
Stanwood has is the use of the equation to calculate a smooth FW curve. This
is
quite simple really, and I frankly fail to see what all the whoopla is
about.