Patent Notice

Thu, 31 Oct 2002 09:26:50 +0100

David Love wrote:

> I think the post could have been interpreted a number of ways, and I,
> myself, wasn't sure exactly what was meant.  That's why I decided to read
> the patent.
>
> David Love

Well,,,  I dunno... seemed likes one clear sentence that directly addresses the
issue of FW is pretty straightfoward. Even if it was accompanied by a couple
more sentences to explain that he actually could have kept the whole of it
secret and to himself.

On the other hand, I gotta admit I got rather confused with your own lengthy
blending of patent concerns and design preferences and prior knowledge issues.
I'm still not sure what message you were trying to deliver in that mesh, but the
ensuing discussions with renamed subjects are helping to clear all that up.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.