Non-overstrung pianos (was Re: Rippen opinions, please!

Isaac OLEG oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Sun, 8 Jun 2003 22:22:45 +0200

Non-overstrung pianos (was Re: Rippen opinions, pleaseA friend of mine who
believes in the straight bridge, like to build a modern banana piano , he
say he design an "uncrossed strung" piano (don't know if that make sense in
English)

Interesting to  to see the efforts to have a lenticular soundboard, straight
bridge AND straight strike line.

Isaac OLEG

Entretien et reparation de pianos.

PianoTech