ETD's and an apology

Donald Lemoine donspiano@Earthlink.net
Sat, 21 Jun 2003 09:21:27 -0400

06-21-03	9/55 am,   Why should you be sorry, I Understood every part of
your message.
ETDs, Are more accurate, closer to pitch the the human ear, Very
dependable, Perform other treats that the human ear cant do, Never age
and loose there hearing, Know how to perform a pitch raise and hold for
a long periods of time, Which I have found many of my own tunings
friends to be incapable of doing, 	THERE IS NO GUESS WORK,
Putting this all together and finishing up with the human ear, Helps
the human ear to find items that are not likely to be there without the
ETDs These are my thoughts and I am not sorry for for them, The ETDs
have proven there place in the tuning business. I have come to the
realization that ETDs make Ear Tuners better, It works, Will also
increase your business once your customers see what you have, I gave up
the yellow page and my phone keeps ringing every day, Try and tune
there piano without it once you have used it on your customers piano,
See what happens, Assuming you have done the job right.
Don Lemoine, Dons Piano Service, Nashua NH, Associate,