Rib Gluing Repair

Isaac sur Noos oleg-i@noos.fr
Thu, 6 Nov 2003 11:10:46 +0100

Terry , I believe others will say the same, but If she can't be there don't
go, you need her presence to see how hard it is to find where the buzz come
from ;>)

.Dont forget to bandg on the piano to listen top rattles and rings !
The fact that the buzz diseppear when pushing on a rib does not mean no
paperclip in fact, when pushing you damp a vibration mode of the soundboard,
the bus can as well be produce by the bord lock or whatever sympathic (;>)
greemilin in the piano.

Or the cristal lamp at the other end of the room !

Best Good luck.

PS if the piano is not under warranty, then suggest to take it in the shop
for the next 1000 miles revision (!), and take care of that problem then.

                       Au service de la musique

                        Isaac OLEG
                        accordeur - reparateur - concert  PianoTech
                        17 rue de Choisy
                        94400 Vitry sur Seine
                        oleg-i@noos.fr  tel:
                              fax:
                              mobile:  033 01 47 18 06 98
                              033 01 47 18 06 90
                              033 06 60 42 58 77

            Powered by Plaxo Want a signature like this?