The Runaway Piano (OT)

Thu, 13 Nov 2003 18:55:35 -0000

Hello Barbara Richmond - somewhere in Peoria

To you I'll give the punch line:

"What was the author's overall message in this story?"

Think first!

 Ha! Ha! thud........... BTW I made a print-out of your story and am =
giving it to Maxim to read - it should make him laugh! Who was the =
author?

Michael G (UK) in a fold of the Sussex Downs and my son Maxim is 6 years =
old tomorrow. I hope he has more sense than I did on that runaway piano =
fiasco. Right now he's doing his violin practice...My wife Corina did =
the Open University English course and got a BA with Hons. So stop =
thinking and start doing!