Bad Rap

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Mon, 24 Nov 2003 09:45:15 -0800 (PST)

Which brings up a  question: What is the best way to
"break the news" to a customer that her precious
piano, instead of being beautifully restored by a Wise
and True Craftsman, actrually seems to have been
badly mauled by a malicious, juvenile chimp on street
drugs ?
    I have tried various methods: direct, indirect,
humor, surprise, etc., but I have yet to find the One
True Method which does not, in the customer's eyes,
make ME the enemy:  regardless of the blatant and
demonstrable evidence before us!
     Thump

--- Delwin D Fandrich <pianobuilders@olynet.com>