C.Lose Wrestplank

Wed, 26 Nov 2003 21:01:15 +0100

Hey Joe !, and anyone else interested.

Here's a shot of that square I'm rebuilding. You can see at some point
in the past somebody replaced about 80 percent of the tuning pins with
bigger modern pins, and left the rest. Nice stuff :)... but the reason I
am sending this is to show the string scaling marks  I mentioned the
other day. You can see they start at the highest note (farthest left) at
2. and end up at 5/0 before going over to wound strings (where the two
open pin holes are on the right side of the picture).

Soundboard came out today. Havent decided whether to make a new one or
simply re-rib the existing on, but I am leaning towards a new one.

Cheers
RicB

[Image]

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.

--------------A860C3C30608EDA876630848
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

--------------A860C3C30608EDA876630848
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: C:\\DOCUME~1\\RICHAR~1\\LOCALS~1\\Temp\\nsmailS6.jpeg
Type: image/jpeg
Size: 84821 bytes
Desc: not available

--------------A860C3C30608EDA876630848--