Glue

Fri, 28 Nov 2003 10:42:27 +0100

"David M. Porritt" wrote:

>  Many thanks to all the posts about hammer glue.  I've saved them
> all.  I'm going to hang a set tomorrow so there's no time to order the
> special glues, but I'm going to put in the countersink on the hammers
> and try that. dave

Grin... just dont make your countersink too deep... or you're sunk :)

Cheers, and please, I would be delighted to hear what you think of the
countersink idea after trying it. Seems like a reasonably good idea...
one perhaps worthy of the tools and tips section me thinks... if it
lives up to expectations that is.

RicB

--
Richard Brekne