Oh yeah.... I forgot about hammers

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Tue, 3 Aug 2004 21:33:28 EDT

In a message dated 8/3/2004 6:26:23 PM Pacific Standard Time,
pianotech88@yahoo.com writes:

My whole feeling about this is that if the Steinway action isn't replaced
with Steinway parts, it is no longer a Steinway.

Matthew

   Matthew
   What does that mean anyway. Even though it may  play better than a stwy
with non steinway parts. grin .Oh come on. you can't  really mean that, if so
The brain washing continues. I like most stwy parts but  really.
   Regards
   Dale Erwin

Erwins Pianos  Restorations
4721 Parker Rd.
Modesto, Ca 95357
209-577-8397
Rebuilt  Steinway , Mason &Hamlin  Sales
www.Erwinspiano.com