Metric Center Pin Sizes

Jurgen Goering pianoforte@island.net
Thu, 05 Aug 2004 23:08:11 -0700

> Re: Metric Center Pin Sizes
> From:
> Avery Todd <avery@ev1.net>
> Date:
> Fri, 06 Aug 2004 00:06:42 -0500
> To:
> Pianotech <pianotech@ptg.org>
>

> Jurgen,
>
> If you're talking about what I "think" you are, the Rappaports beat
> you to
> the punch years ago! They've given classes on it at the conventions.

Avery,

I never claimed to have come up with something new.  This method is
still virtually unknown in North America, perhaps exactly because it has
been years since it was last shown.  What IS new (as far as I know),
however, is the availability of these center pin rods in North America.

>> If anyone is interested in these rods, visit my website:
>> www.pianofortesupply.com <http://www.pianofortesupply.com>
>

> I did, but I never found that.

Avery

Try:  http://www.pianofortesupply.com/centerpins.html
I have yet to upload more information, but there is a picture.

Jurgen Goering
Piano Forte Supply