Young Chang action brackets....

Piannaman@aol.com Piannaman@aol.com
Sun, 8 Aug 2004 01:46:35 EDT

I am awaiting a set of brackets for a Weber--made by YC--which is in turn=20
waiting for Young Chang to supply them.  I have been waiting about a month a=
nd a=20
half.  I'll let you know when they get delivered, or if I hear anything.

Dave Stahl

In a message dated 8/6/04 5:43:13 PM Pacific Daylight Time,=20
chchristus@earthlink.net writes:

> Has anyone been able to speak with one of the Young Chang team since their=
=20
> move back to California?  I=E2=80=99ve been calling all week, trying to fi=
nd out=20
> status of action bracket order, and have been able to speak in person with=
 only=20
> the operator there.  She kindly connects me to Jim Davis=E2=80=99s voice m=
ailbox, and=20
> either he=E2=80=99s too busy to reply, or is avoiding a return call, or ma=
y be=20
> waiting until the piano goes out of warranty (no, he is not on vacation).=20=
 I=E2=80=99m=20