tuning "it" OT

Alan Forsyth alanforsyth@fortune4.fsnet.co.uk
Thu, 12 Aug 2004 15:15:59 -0700

My Dearest Richard,

No wonder you don't get invited to Scottish weddings. Have you never =
seen a pipe band or done the Highland Fling. I'm sure John Ross will =
concur. Those kilts were one of the secret weapons we had that kept this =
country from being overrun by the Romans; Us Scots just lined up along =
Hadrian's Wall and lifted up out skirts. The pesky Romans thought the =
sight was so gruesome that they fled in horror. The second weapon was of =
course the sound of the pipes.

>>"By all means... giggle... but I am sure you will agree that it is, =
still=20
in these days, a bit of a suprise to have the door answered by a fellow=20
in a dress...">>

Regards
Hoots Mon