tuning "it" OT

Thu, 12 Aug 2004 21:22:11 +0200

Alan Forsyth wrote:

> *My Dearest Richard,*
> **
> *No wonder you don't get invited to Scottish weddings. Have you never
> seen a pipe band or done the Highland Fling. *

Hey... keep it clean there Moon.  I'm not about to fling any Highlanders
pipe... or anyone elses for that matter. :)

> *I'm sure John Ross will concur. Those kilts were one of the secret
> weapons we had that kept this country from being overrun by the
> Romans; Us Scots just lined up along Hadrian's Wall and lifted up out
> skirts. The pesky Romans thought the sight was so gruesome that they
> fled in horror.*

Yep... that would do it alright.... Romans were always frightened of
abnormally small objects where larger ones should be. :):)

> * T**he second weapon was of course the sound of the pipes.*

By the time those were sounded the enemy would already be long gone me
thinks.

> **
> >>"By all means... giggle... *_but I am sure you will agree that it
> is, still
> in these days, a bit of a suprise to have the door answered by a fellow
> in a dress...">>_*

All this said... a kilt is not a dress... nor is a Scottsman dressed
thus to be confused with a fairy in drag.  To begin with... hehe... the
fairy is usually far more attractive !

> *Regards*
> *Hoots Mon*

Cheers