Drying pianos prior to CAing block. ( How dry I am ??????? )

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Fri, 13 Aug 2004 15:28:01 -0400

Ric, the short answer is yes, they get tighter and/or looser with humidity
changes. Susan Grahm gives a very good explanation in the Technical Forum of
the October 1988 PTG Journal.

Terry Farrell