Lysol on keys?--slightly OT

Piannaman@aol.com Piannaman@aol.com
Tue, 17 Aug 2004 10:07:44 EDT

Lyst,

Did anyone else see the ad where the kindly mom eased her daughter's fear of
cooties by spraying a piano keyboard with ample amounts of Lysol?  This was
during Olympic viewing time.  I thought it was kind of funny, but sort of scary.

In the long run, this may end up being good for business...just imagine all
the people who now fear the dreaded piano key germs.  Are they going to find
the most potent disinfectant they can find and pour it on(not to mention in
between and inside) they keys?  Wouldn't surprise me a bit.

Just thought it was interesting,

Dave Stahl