Backchecks or Donald Duck... what 'll it be?

Tue, 17 Aug 2004 20:01:39 +0100

Joe, Andre,  my dear colleagues, freinds, neighbors, and all those others;

I simply have to underwrite Andre on this one.  Strange as it may
seem... this works. No explanation as to why that I know of... except
that the ears find it unmistakably so.

antares wrote:

> If that distance is exactly 2 mm, you can't do much to change that
> tone with the back check height.
> However, if the distance is clearly bigger or clearly less, and it
> often is the case, you need a special tool to adjust the back check
> height.
> Shove the thing back and listen carefully.  You will absolutely notice
> a big difference.
>
> friendly greetings
> from
> André Oorebeek

Listen to the Ear... he knows what he's talking about :)

Cheers
RicB