Lysol on keys?--slightly OT

Cy Shuster 741662027@theshusters.org
Tue, 17 Aug 2004 10:44:03 -0400

It's terrible!  It made me want to call the Lysol people.  Imagine the =
keys sticking -- or what else they might spray on!

--Cy Shuster--
Bluefield, WV
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Piannaman@aol.com=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Tuesday, August 17, 2004 10:07 AM
  Subject: Lysol on keys?--slightly OT

  Lyst,=20

  Did anyone else see the ad where the kindly mom eased her daughter's =
fear of cooties by spraying a piano keyboard with ample amounts of =
Lysol?  This was during Olympic viewing time.  I thought it was kind of =
funny, but sort of scary.  =20

  In the long run, this may end up being good for business...just =
imagine all the people who now fear the dreaded piano key germs.  Are =
they going to find the most potent disinfectant they can find and pour =
it on(not to mention in between and inside) they keys?  Wouldn't =
surprise me a bit.=20

  Just thought it was interesting,=20

  Dave Stahl=20