OT -- Your professional conduct and "tuning 'it'"

Dean May deanmay@pianorebuilders.com
Wed, 18 Aug 2004 08:46:19 -0500

It is always amusing to me when people who are hostile to the orthodox
Christian faith tell orthodox Christians how they should properly interpret
the Bible.

That aside and in the interest of full disclosure, Sarah is a
"transgendered" person as he/she alluded to in his/her previous post. Now
his/her value system demands that I refer to him/her solely as a female,
else I am putting his/her life in danger. Call me old fashioned, but I have
trouble calling someone a female who has fathered children, even though
he/she admittedly makes a gorgeous looking female (thanks for the link to
your site, Sarah).

Dean
Dean May             cell 812.239.3359
PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272