Re Client ethics.. was no subject

Wed, 18 Aug 2004 20:59:31 +0100

Ah... I see the thread connecting this whole theme to the piano topic
now. Actually not such a thin thread at that when looked at in this light.

Ok... I'll buy this reasoning as far as it goes... but we dont need to
include all the extraneous morality stuff mixed up with psuedo religious
predjudice guising as faith, or counters to same to discuss the relevant
point now do we ?  Lets leave out all the justifications one way or the
other for whatever lifestyles we have... and stick to the point at hand
then shall we ??

or what ?

ellers I remain faithfully yours... grin.

Cheers
Ric