OT. Your professional conduct and "tuning 'it'"

Alan Forsyth alanforsyth@fortune4.fsnet.co.uk
Wed, 18 Aug 2004 23:55:17 +0100

Before anyone starts howling, this message is marked as OT.

>>>"I  disagree, being a fundamentalist when tuning .... does not mean I =
don't treat overtones as well as possible despite the disagreement they =
eventually provide.=20

Overtones as well where created and are to be treated with respect.=20
To me all tones are equal, (some being more equal than other)

Anonfun.">>>

Very Good Isaac!

To me, whenever someone defends their point of view using religious laws =
and codes, this just kills the argument straight away as those who are =
not from religious backgrounds have no defence. The concept is totally =
strange to us.  I just wish that those who rely on religion as a backup =
for their argument would realize that it is a total waste of time on =
those who do not subscribe to any faith. It's like an Amiga  trying to =
interact with a PC. They are not listening to each other because they =
run on totally different operating systems. I am going to drop a =
bombshell most likely, but it has to be said; Those who have to rely on =
religion to run their lives must be afraid of something and that is =
usually a fear of a lack of knowledge or not knowing what to do. I do =
not have to cling on to a faith because I have faith in myself gained =
from what I have experienced and from what I have learned.

Also I think the "EAR" may have hit the nail on the head when he said  =
"See it as a basic fear of growing up."

Now as far as customer relations and professional conduct is concerned, =
has anyone of you techs experienced the receiving end of prejudice like =
I myself have had to endure? Details withheld at present, except to say =
that as one gets older, the influence of peer pressure (the main source =
of prejudice) wears off and you no longer feel "obliged to comply"=20

AF