Loaning pianos to worthy students

Joe Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Wed, 18 Aug 2004 23:03:56 -0700

Jim Kinnear said: "I'll be donating a piano to some needy student this =
fall . . . small, =3D
but it's something . . .  anybody else do similar stuff . . . any ideas =
=3D
or suggestions to watch out for ??"

Jim,
Not to inflate my worth, as a tech/person, but I do this as often as the =
need arises. It has so many rewards, I can't count them. Let's face it =
Musicians, (and most piano techs, as well), are not big in the money =
department. A helping hand to any needy prospective musician is the way =
to go, IMO.
Best Regards,
Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain, Tool Police