Reality Check

Don pianotuna@accesscomm.ca
Thu, 19 Aug 2004 09:52:21

Hi Rob,

Your comments were inappropriate. Your identification of a client's name
and information is at best tacky, and at worst may put the person at risk.
I have written to the eec asking that the archives be modified removing her
name and location information. I'm sure that they would appreciate you
doing the same.

At 02:38 AM 19/08/2004 -0500, you wrote:
>   Time for a reality check-               and "Very happy that didn't
>become necessary".   Visualize yourself alone                          It
>makes a  good story later but not while you are tuning.
>            on Saturday Night Live.
>                                        guess that it was when Newton
>passed away that the last  remaining light on pianotech blew out.
>Rob Goodale, RPT Las Vegas, NV   "Visualize whirled peas, it's  cheaper."

Regards,

mailto:pianotuna@accesscomm.ca		http://us.geocities.com/drpt1948/

3004 Grant Rd.
REGINA, SK