Bridge Drilling Jig

John Hartman [link redacted at request of site owner - Jul 25, 2015] [link redacted at request of site owner - Jul 25, 2015]
Fri, 20 Aug 2004 16:49:43 -0400

Garret,

No I am not planning on making and selling any jigs. I offered these
plans and photos so any technician could make it for their own use. If
someone wishes to make a batch of these jigs to sell I hope they will
contact me first. I am sure something can be worked out.

John Hartman X-PTG