Florida Tuner/Tehcs

hubert liverman hubertliverman@bellsouth.net
Sat, 21 Aug 2004 11:50:48 -0500

This has been a bad week for all. We have not heard much from the =
hurricane victims. Would someone check in and let us know? There are =
other tuner/Techs that are not online and some of us want to know how =
everyone is coping with the problems that should be obvious. No house, =
no customers house, the self evident priority list, as well as reports =
from others that practice our art in your area. A quick post is all =
needed...you are to buisy...all is OK will suffice.

Regards,

Hubert Liverman
Opelika,AL
(just enough north west of the path to get a heavy rain)