Locating Tuning Pin Holes

Sat, 21 Aug 2004 19:51:15 +0100

I have always taken some thin translucent baking paper and cut out to
match the pinblock face whilst the old bloc was still in, and traced out
the holes. Then when the new one is installed tape it into place and
with a small punch mark the center of each hole.

There was an article about this somewhere in a past journal I seem to
remember,.... something about a way of doing this from scratch with no
template or diagram to go on. Anybody remember that ?

Cheers
RicB