Hammer Tail Cove

Sat, 21 Aug 2004 23:19:46 +0100

Hi Jon..

Aerodynamics !...  The cove provides a kind of spoiler affect that helps
keep the hammer on track at high speeds.

And if you believe that, I have some property just outside of Basra you
might be interested in :)

Seriously tho.. I never really thought about this.  I would like to
think the must be some kind of a reason for this beyond visual
esthetics... but who knows ?  I will be interested in hearing what the
others have to say.

Cheers
RicB