Tuning Appointment cancellations

Mike Kurta mkurta@adelphia.net
Thu, 16 Dec 2004 19:53:30 -0500

    You will find this happens rarely, especially if you call the =
customer and confirm the appointment the night before.  Just try to fill =
the time with another tuning, do some shopping, take a walk, take a nap =
or  a long lunch.  Sometimes they're unavoidable, but don't let it ruin =
your day.  Make another appointment with the customer, they may have had =
a good reason. =20
    Cancelled twice, I won't call back or go back.  Kindly suggest =
another technician if they call you.  I've never charged for a cancelled =
appointment.  The ill will you are creating by doing this can be far =
more costly to your reputation than the time lost.
    Mike Kurta
    Auburn, NY