SawStop safety table saw

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Fri, 24 Dec 2004 10:41:54 EST

Big huge Mega dittos on this right here.
   In one of my largest duh moments in the shop  I clipped the end of my left
index finger in a router years ago for lack  of a safety device. My ability
to play blues guitar is inhibited not to mention  its hard to pick my
.......never mind.
   Dale

So, my  friend, if/when that day comes that you grudgingly buy the table saw
that  is $100 more expensive because of the mandatory safety feature, and you

let your mind and your fingers slip at the end of a very long, hard day,  you
will breathe a huge sigh of relief when you hear a loud bang and  notice a
tiny cut on your finger.  At that point, I'd love to hear  back from you,
because I would bet good money that you will eagerly shell  out $100 for a
replacement, rather than simply removing the safety device  and running sans
protection.