Quickie Pitch Raise

Kurt Eichenbach keichenbach@austin.rr.com
Thu, 15 Jan 2004 10:07:04 -0600

Hi Terry,

It seems everything I've read or heard about pitch raises says you have
to raise each and every string.  And, of course, there is a curve
strategy involved.  I guess I need to go and review the texts.  But
then again, different people find things that work.  So it could be
good news if your process works.  What does the PTG training manual
have to say on this matter?

Kurt Eichenbach